Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for adding me to Crochet Talk

Hello~My Name is Wanetta,

I have been crocheting since I was 10 years old. When ever it would rain or snow my grandma would
    make me and my siblings line up on the sofa and make us knit or crochet, so when ever it would rain
    or snow my brothers would go hide from her. I love making shawls for people that are ill, nursing homes.
    I also love making Throws and afghans and baby clothes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. I have been crocheting about a year. I have made some afghans, dishrags, a stuffed dog and hippo for my grandson and some doll clothes. I hope you will find it enjoyable being here. I have had a few wonderful tips about crocheting that i was having problems with and found so real nice patterns too. I feel like everyone is already my friends and I have felt very welcome. This is a wonderful site. I am so happy I found it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here! Feel free to share in the forums if you like!

Post Thanks / Like
    WElcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome

Welcome to Crochet Talk (CT)
    I like doing a lot of things you do. I make hats for cancer patients, shawls for the older ones who need them and love making baby afghans.
    mine are mostly filet with colours around the outside of it. I did the finishing touches on 2 last night.
    So Glad you joined us.
    charlye

Quote Originally Posted by auntwanna View Post
    Hello~My Name is Wanetta,

I have been crocheting since I was 10 years old. When ever it would rain or snow my grandma would
    make me and my siblings line up on the sofa and make us knit or crochet, so when ever it would rain
    or snow my brothers would go hide from her. I love making shawls for people that are ill, nursing homes.
    I also love making Throws and afghans and baby clothes.

6. Likes AudreyL liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. I am a avid crocheter of over 30 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Welcome Auntwanna!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Wanetta,

I am Debby and I live in Maine with my hubby and two cats and one dog. I am disabled so I am home most of the time, Crafts and crocheting help make the time pass. Also helps with xmas presents for friends and family members. So glad you could join us here.

Huggers
    Debby

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Wanetta! My name is Karen. I used to crochet when I was in my twenties then got busy raising my children. Picked it up again 3yrs ago.....58 yrs old now. Wow, where did all that time go?? I love that you crochet for those that are ill and/or in nursing homes. I am busy crocheting scarves for the homeless right now. Also started on my Christmas gifts. Can't start too early, right? I look forward to sharing everything crochet with you. Take Good Care.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debby! I see you're a pet lover, too. I have two dogs who are my babies now, as my two girls have grown up and I don't have any grandchildren yet. I'm 58yrs old and am disabled, as well. And like you, I'm home often. I use that time to crochet, research family history, read, and cook. I'l just begun my long list of Christmas gifts....and I mean long, lol! I hope I haven't gone over and above my capabilities here. I look forward to sharing our projects, discussing yarn sales (I buy way too much!), and maybe sharing pics of our creations. Hope to talk again with you soon. Karen