Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  26
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Outdoor Crocheting?

Spring is on the way. Does anyone else crochet when they sit outdoors? Or am I the only one with this habit?

2. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Catdoll,

I think Spring and Summer is a great time to sit outdoors to do alot of things! I am sure many crochet outdoors as well as work on their laptops, unless they are busy in the yard, or garden! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to sit outside and crochet! Makes me not feel quilty for just sitting in the sun! and the lights much better outside!

5. Likes Carynjoyb, Lili, sarah1313 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I only do if I'm sitting outside with others. I seldom sit outside by myself. I seem to be on the go too much and when I do sit for relaxation, it's later in the evening and usually in front of the tv.

7. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I sometimes crochet while on the train and bus, while going to and from work. I haven't gone outside to crochet, but it sounds lovely. I think I would feel comfortable doing a scarf outdoors, but following a difficult pattern might be harder for me to do outdoors...

9. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet outside at the Dr office or anyplace that I am at I carry my crocheting with me everwhere that I go love to crochet

11. Likes Carynjoyb, sarah1313 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cat Doll,
    I have to laugh...I not only crochet outdoors, but I bring it to the beach and sit at the pool with my crochet and knitting.

13. Likes sarah1313 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy sitting outdoors and working during the late fall, winter and early spring months. However, once we get past the end of April its just far too hot to do very much outside. Summer temps here in the desert tend to run well over 100F and 'cool off' to about 85F at night.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet while sitting in my car waiting for my husband to get done at the va,and yes while I'm sitting outside too.
    I listen to audio books while I crochet when my husband and son(my youngest son staying with us while I heal from a broken ankle)see my headphones on they know not to talk to me as I am counting stitches here's my confession I'm not always listening to books or music just have them in to block out noise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi boodamomx6,

I find your confession amusing So the music or audio book helps you focus more on the counting of stitches eh? It's different with me. When I work or crochet, I always want it quiet or with lesser noise than usual. I don't know why but I used to like listening to music while I worked in my previous office. Now that I'm working at home, I don't want that much noise anymore. If I listen to audio books or music now, know that I'm already relaxing my mind and my body. Maybe that's just a sign of getting old ha ha!