Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi newbie here!

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hi newbie here!

Hi found this site searching for crochet patterns! I am somewhat of a beginner. My grandmother taught me many moons ago how to crochet and I have been coming back to it over the past year. I have many project I want to do. Many of them are gifts. I am looking for a pattern for some new yarn I received. I am not at the point where I can create something without a pattern. Hope to meet some new peeps who love what I love and get some new ideas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda
    I'm a new member to this site too When looking for a pattern for yarn that you already have it helps to know what kind of yarn it is as there are some items that will work with only one, maybe two types of yarn, like gloves and socks. There are also patterns that don't care, like scarves and blankets. Before looking for a pattern you should determine how much time you have to make it as that will help to determine how easy or hard you want You can find a easy and hard pattern for just about every thing you can crochet. Hope this info helps .

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you on site with us!

This is a great place to learn new ideas as well as share some of your own! We have members here who can be a great encouragement! Thanks for joining us!