Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ear warmer

Post Thanks / Like

Smile ear warmer

Hi fellow crocheters. My first time here. Just signed up crochet talk today. I am looking for a pattern for a crocheted ear warmer that buttons in the back. The one I am hoping to find has 2 button holes to help it fit well. Would greatly appreciate the help. Will be Christmas presents if I can get started fairly quickly. Thank you and happy crocheting.

wilma

Post Thanks / Like
    Wilma,

Welcome to the group! Here are a link to ear warmer that you can add a button loop to:

Crochet Spot » Blog Archive » Crochet Pattern: Absolutely Easy Ear Warmer - Crochet Patterns, Tutorials and News

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group Wilima! I looked and only saw knitted earwarmer patterns with buttons. It might be you can find a how to to do button holes and use the patterns without button holes and add to the button holes on them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Wilma. This is a lively and helpful group so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Everyone is ready to jump in with comments, suggestions and ideas so feel free to ask any other questions or share what you know!