Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hello To all from Alabama, Hope to talk to yo'all soon.

Looking forward to doing some great crocheting, been doing this since I was a teenager and now I am retired and doing some crocheting for grandchildren and great grandchildren. I have passed this hobby to my own children many years ago and they are now enjoying this craft too.

2. Likes cablestitches liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from EUrope. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you on site with us!

This is a great place to learn new ideas as well as share some of your own! We have members here who can be a great encouragement, so don't give up on the idea of starting again! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patricia, I never had anyone interested enough to teach! My twin is teaching her daughter now and when my daughter isn't so busy working she might want to try but by then someone else might have to teach her! It's great that you are able to pass your craft to your children and maybe even grandchildren. Welcome to crochet talk I think it is very likely that you will be teaching us a lot more than you will be learning and that's great! There is always something new to learn in crochet and in life!! Looking forward to getting to know you. Have a good evening hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from a fellow southerner! I didn't start crocheting until my 40's, so I'm still in the learning phase. Happily for my niece, her mother is quite talented and has been teaching her. My four legged, furry children have no interest beyond playing with the balls of yarn! I hope you enjoy it here. I know I have been!
    Auntie Alice

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from another Alabamian!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you join our forum