Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Member

Post Thanks / Like

I'm new here, just wanted to say hi. Hopefully learn new things!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you on site with us!

This is a great place to learn new ideas as well as share some of your own! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Misty3773 Welcome to our little corner of the world, it is a very special place. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. So jump right in and let us know a little about you. If you have any tips post them in the TIP forum. And if you want you can read what is there. Some very helpful some are fun. Be sure to put something on your profile so we can get to know you better.
    Glad you have join us.
    charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! I have learned so much here and I've only been a member a short time! Folks are wonderfully generous, sharing tips, links and ideas! I don't know how I'm going to find the time to work on all the great projects I've found here!! It's hard, sometimes, not just staying on line, reading. '-)
    Auntie Alice

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Misty, welcome to crochet talk so glad to have you here. I'm quite sure you will love it as much as the rest of us. There are so many talented, wonderful and helpful people here don't hesitate to ask questions. Or, don't hesitate to give advice either we can all learn a thing or two, or even three!! Look forward to getting to know you. Where do you live Misty? Have you been crocheting a long time? Have a good night hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Welcome to our forum. You can learn a lot here. Every one here will help you in any way we can.