Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Im new to Crochet Talk...

Im excited to be here! Love to crochet! I am a designer and crochet blogger and live to crochet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you on site with us!

This is a great place to learn new ideas as well as share some of your own! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! You designed the rainbow dash baby afghan. Awesome design. Nice to meet you. Kitty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beatrice, welcome to crochet talk so happy you joined. Wow you are a designer that's great!! We have a few designers here I have to say I am jealous of all of you, yes you too Charles!! It must be really great to come up with all the terrific designs and then see people make and use or wear them. Wow what a talent!! Maybe you will find some great inspirations from crochet talk. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and see some of your designs :-) hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beatrice
    Have I written to you before? I think I wrote to someone named Beatrice but didn't have a last name, was that you? Well we are so very very glad you joined us. We have a very special group on here (at least I think so and I am pretty sure most of us feel that way teee heee ) Everyone here will help you as best they can and they share a lot of tips (in the tip forum ) so if you want to share some tips you have just post them in the tip forum. We all love to read them and use them if we can.
    WELCOME TO CT. Hope to talk to you again soon.
    charlye
    Last edited by charlye; 06-19-2014 at 02:04 AM.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beatrice,

Welcome to the Forum! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your designs, if you are willing to share them with us. We also love seeing photos of each other's projects, so feel free to post as many as you want!

~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I look forward to seeing your work. I so enjoy creative spirits. My skills don't go beyond following patterns, so I am deeply grateful to those who create pretty ones!
    Auntie Alice

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa and so glad to have you with us