Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

I'm new to this site. How do I navigate to free patterns or patterns I can pay for?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I make only doilies. What pattern are you looking for?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jaboni, welcome to crochet talk so happy to have you join us! When you sign in at the top right of the screen above where it says advanced search is a box. Type in what you are looking for and if it has been on the site it will pop up. If it has not been discussed oh here I go to google type in free crochet patterns and it will bring up places that offer free patterns. There are quite a few out there just keep going to the different sites, I booked marked a ton when I started on here lol!! There is always a search window type in what you are looking for and it will bring up a lot of info for you. I still do this if I kind of know what I want but not quite then I look around until I find it. Have fun hope this helped a little bit!! I look forward to getting to know you if I can help you I certainly will. Hugs Winnie

4. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you on site with us!

This is a great place to learn new ideas as well as share some of your own! Thanks for joining us!

We also have a pattern request section here on the site if you can't find what you are looking for. We try to find the free patterns, but from time to time will post link resources for purchase patterns.