Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I like creating new differnt projects. I am looking for a pattern to make a flower pot. I want to use it with flowers I make that I attach to the end of ink pins to keep on my desk at work does anyone have a flower pot pattern they could share.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum, Sharon! I've seen those flowers on the end of pens! Love your idea! you desk sure will look like a garden all year long! Be sure to post any other ideas you may have! We're all looking for new ideas!

Post Thanks / Like

question

I am trying to create a flower pot the small clay type to start, then once I figure that out I will try to make a bigger one, does anyone know of a good pattern that may be out there. also if I do figure it out and make one how can I post a picture to share. I am new to this site and sice I am on the computer all day at work I might not be on everyday to check messages.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like
    I like making the flower pens and letting people who come into the office to use them that way they dont walk off with them. I have also made them as gifts, that is why Iam trying to find a flower pot pattern (the pot that is shaped like a clay pot, I have a small clay pot I am using and froming the pattern to it)