Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Saying Hi to everyone.

Hi, new to site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi HollyR...Welcome to the group!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum! You will soon feel right at home here! What type of things do you crochet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,Thanks for the welcomes !! I crochet afghans,blankets [crib to queen],shawls,wristbands,bibs. pillow covers & other items. I'm starting new patterns on items I've not tried before. Started that last year. Came across lots of patterns that I've never done so decide to start doing them. Maryjane, how about you ?

Post Thanks / Like
    HollyR,

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you! What types of new patterns are you planning on working on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Holly
    I have come across so many patterns here that I don't know just where to begin! And the tutorials on how to do the different stitches are very, very helpful! I've been crocheting a long time, and I still find things I just don't get! Everybody in this group are so helpful-it's like your bestfriend is sitting right next to you! And it's nice that your friend also crochets!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Holly- Welcome to the community of awesome crocheters! I am also new and already I feel a kinship and an excitement that I finally found other people with a love for crocheting just like I have.
    My bestfriend (who I taught to crochet and read patterns) moved away to Illinios last August and it darn near broke my heart because she was the only one in my life who crocheted and has a love for crochet like I have. We still keep in close contact...but we couldn't just come over to each others houses anymore and "talk" crochet. I helped her, she helped me. When I stumbled upon this website I could hardly believe it. It seemed too good to be true so I read thru a lot of the threads and I just got more excited and more excited to where I just had to introduce myself as well. Then I thought hey I've got to send this to my friend so she can enjoy this as well. So....I love it! Enjoy! And welcome again!