Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Question How is everyone doing?

Hello,

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. This coming week is fall break for our kids.

Do any of you have any plans for fall break in your area?

We are going to just take it easy this week and have some family time. We do not really have a lot planned at this point.

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's really fall break, or summer break for that matter, for my daughter all the time, lol. She is only a year and a half so she does not go to school yet. We never really plan to do anything with my husband; he does not like to go out much. To be honest, it suits me most times but it happens that I'd like to go out as a family sometimes and apart from the occasional family walk in the park with our dog Candy, it rarely happens to my dismay.
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like

Post Hi

Hi Everyone
    I''m Back.......isn't that what Johnny Carson used to say. Oh Well, here I am. A week ago today was our Thanksgiving. It was really nice when we went to Florida for the winters as we celebrated here and then there in November. Well I guess I really didn't need all that rich food, no wonder I'm overweight. Does anyone know how many members we have now. We have probably tripled since we began.

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    At first I could keep up with everyone in the forum, now I have lost count!lol. It is great though to see the community growing...it has become more of a micro-society here on crochettalk. I still enjoy it as much as when I first discovered the forum except that I want to read every single post and never manage to do so.
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    1. We don't have fall break here. The closest we come is the week of Thanksgiving later in November. The schools will sometimes tack on an extra day so the kids are off for 5 or 6 days. Since I homeschool my youngest (the others are done) it doesn't apply to us. We are gearing up up for Halloween though. My son loves this holiday and asks about decorating in mid-September. We watch as many scary movies as we can throughout the month (a good opportunity to crochet!) and make all sorts of Halloween snacks. Bad for the diet but great for memory making.

Post Thanks / Like
    In my country, nothing like fall break. Actually middle of the semester and prepping for CAT 1s. Up side is there is a long weekend holiday (Thursday through Sunday) and am just super-psyched .

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Time

yes, I agree time just seems to fly by. I can't stand wearing a watch and I don't have a clock in my office, so before I know it hours have gone by. Well at least they are fun hours.