Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

New to crochet and this site

Hi I am a new crocheter who has recently started making amigurumi animals for my 5 new great nieces and nephews. Our family is growing with leaps and bounds in the last 4 years and we will have 5new little ones in our family come October of this year. I have always loved to make things and am finding making baby hats and animals great fun for these new little ones. I also have a baby blanket in the works. I have made myself an iPad case, several dish clothes and a market bag but I know I have only begun to skim the surface with all the 1000's of patterns to be made and enjoyed. So hi to everyone and happy crocheting.

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mloustephens Im Susan2014 and want to Welcome you to CT Group. We are a family of nice, caring and sharing people. have a few Gents who are quite Talented as well. Come join in any place your intersted in. Click on Community ubove on Bar as we have Groups there as well. Sound like a Full Loving family you have CONGRATS to the New Little ones.

4. Likes Mloustephens liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Susan 2014, I feel very welcome! Very nice to meet you! Thanks so much for the info. Hope to see you around the forum. Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mloustephens welcome to crochet talk it's a great place for a beginner to learn new techniques, find new patterns and new wonderful friends like I did!! It is also a great place for the super experienced bc they get the chance to show the new crocheters the ropes. Well in this case the yarns!! Don't be shy jump right in with questions or new ideas we all still have a lot to learn!! The fun thing-- we can learn together :-) looking forward to hearing lots more from you and news on the little ones. How awesome to have so many little ones to crochet for!! Have a good night hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the forums! We are glad you stopped in to see us! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all the welcomes. I am looking forward to learning a lot from you lovely ladies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Mloustephens welcome to crochet talk it's a great place for a beginner to learn new techniques, find new patterns and new wonderful friends like I did!! It is also a great place for the super experienced bc they get the chance to show the new crocheters the ropes. Well in this case the yarns!! Don't be shy jump right in with questions or new ideas we all still have a lot to learn!! The fun thing-- we can learn together :-) looking forward to hearing lots more from you and news on the little ones. How awesome to have so many little ones to crochet for!! Have a good night hugs Winnie
    Hi Winnie,
    what is bc?
    Jean Marie

11. Thanks Mloustephens thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us

13. Thanks Mloustephens thanked for this post