Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new to forums

Post Thanks / Like

Smile new to forums

hello

my name is Carol. This is the first time I have ever done this and I am not sure I am doing this right. I am a 62 year old disabled person who loves crafts and love to learn new things. I cannot get around much and send all my time between my lift chair and my bed. I would love to make new friends that love crafts as much as I do. I am on a very limited income and would like to sell the things I make to get extra money. I would like to go on a vacation for the first time in 24 years if I could sell some of the things I make to pay for it If there is anyone out there that would like to correspond with me please do. Sure would like some new friends.
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 06-07-2014 at 05:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Carol. It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carol, I am new to the forum too and so I also hope I am doing this right. I have just started to crochet simple items but I have heard that people are able to sell well through etsy.com. Sorry I don't have experience with this but I am sure others do. Also, making crocheted stuffed animals might be a good seller. They are called Amigurumi ( Japanese name). Must have started there. There are so many free patterns, just goggle free crochet patterns and you will see more than you could probably do in this lifetime. Have fun. Glad to meet you! Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the forums! We are glad you stopped in to see us! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carol and welcome from Pa. Glad you joined the forum. You will make a lot of friends and learn new things