Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Here

Post Thanks / Like

New Here

Hi, I'm new to your CrochetTalk and would like to introduce myself. Rae53 (since rae was taken). Lol
    I'm from the great state of Wyoming. Have been crocheting for many years, although not a pro by any means!
    My daughter and I do a lot of baby hats for the local hospital. I also like shawls and wraps.
    I'm looking forward to joining you here, if you'll allow me.
    Happy days everyone, Rae53

Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME Rae53 I am Susan2014 from MN. I like crochet, looms and other crafts. We are glad to have you here at CT. Barbar G our Moderator will meet you along with lots more. Wraps I like to do, the Easy Ones? Im a collector of crochet Pattern and not
    a intermediate just a beginner++. Stop by Community upper Bar for Group? See you later. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Rae53! I am Larisa. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rae53 We are so glad you have joined us. The more the merrier so they say and we are finding it is true. Everyone here is so very helpful so if you need any just ask someone will pop in and help. We are a pretty happy group too. If you need help with a pattern there will be someone who can help with that too. I have only been here since the end of feb or the first of march, not to sure when. But have really enjoyed myself so very much. So just JUMP right in.
    charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! This is a wonderful place with great people! Thanks for joining us and please let us know if you need anything!

You are always welcome here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all very much for the welcome. I hope to spend a lot of time here, and it seems I always need ideas. Rae