Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: fourwaysplit

Post Thanks / Like

fourwaysplit

Hi everyone. I'm Janice. I found this great site from the Red Heart site. I 'm really excited to check it out. I have lived in Denton, Tx for quite a few years now. I am a former truck driver and a US Navy veteran, enabling me to have visited or live in 43 of the US states and Yokosuka Japan. I crochet, knit, sew (garments and quilts), woodworking, and reading. I love trying different stitches and new patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Janice! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! This is a wonderful place with great people! Thanks for joining us and please let us know if you need anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice and welcome. It's nice to meet you. Glad you found crochettalk. That's great that you have been to a lot of different states. My husband and I own a trucking company. My brother is a truck driver for another company and my son in-law drives a truck for our company. My oldest son was in the Marines. I like to crochet, read and play the piano.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa You will find a lot of exciting things on this site and you will find a lot of help here for you