Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: hello

Post Thanks / Like

Smile hello

Hello to all. I'm really excited that I've found this website. I am a self taught crocheter, I have made all kinds of things in the past. Looking forward to talking with everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to have you as a member! What are some of your favorite crochet projects?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi .. I enjoy making all kinds of things. I have made 2 sweaters, ( adult ), 5 baby layettes, 2 baby afghans, a little girls cupcake purse, a doll dress, angel doilies, and a bride doilie. All since the first of the year. What are you making ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I am working on a scarf for my daugher. I may get it done before summer. LOL! I did have some time yesterday to work on it. I should probably already been finished, but things are so crazy at my house. We homeschool and it is girl scout cookie time, so we have been swamped with things going on. My kids are also in some outside activities, too.

I like the sound of the little girls cupcake purse. What is fairly easy to create?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Sounds like you have been rather busy since the 1st of the year! The cupcake purses are really cute-aren't they? I made one that is also a cradle when you fold the sides down. Right now I'm working on a sundress for my 15month old granddaughter!