Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Pot Holder Pattern

I used to remember when my mother crocheted pot holders. As a child, I thought this was the coolest thing!

Here is the free pattern link:

Variegated Earthtone Potholders - Free Crochet Pattern for Variegated Earthtone Potholders

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Pot Holders and Dish Cloths

I love crochet pot holders! I have made many for gifts and my own use. I also love to make crochet dish cloths.

If you are wanting to try a new stitch a dish cloth is a good place to try it, it is small and works up quickly. My only advise is not to make an open stitch for a dish cloth if you are wanting to use it because the cotton stretches when wet and you will end up with your fingers doing the cleaning. I like to keep the open stitched ones for decoration, they are pretty.

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judi,

Thank you for sharing your dish cloth tip! I will have to remember this when trying to crochet dish clothes!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love making dishcloths and potholders with cotton yarn. I made one for my mother out of beautiful variegated rainbow yarn a while ago, using two strands held together to make it extra durable. The colors have faded a lot since but it's still going strong!