Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Newbie

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Newbie

Hello there I am in Washington state and love to crochet, I crochet just about every day.... I am married (33) years ... have 2 grown daughters and their spouses and 3 beautiful grandchildren .... A 2 yr old girl and 2 and 4 year old boys.....I work pt time as a cashier at our local Kmart which feeds my yarn stash .....so you could say that I am a happy hooker. Lol........I usually have 2-3 projects going at a time and crochet a variety of things depending what hits my fancy at the time.... And love to lurk and look at what others have ...

Have a great day and happy hooking everybody

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! We are glad you are here with us! Please make yourself at home here among crochet friends!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nana Welcome. I love to crochet also it is good when you are stressed out. I love to read also and make beaded jewelry. I have two projects going on right now. Love making purses, prayer shawls and text mitts. Going to work on some for the Artisan that we have first Saturday of the month and got lots to do for the fall. I got to get working on it. Well I am married to my husband for 18 years now and I have two grown children and 5 granddaughters. Please remember our fallen Veterans and Happy Memorial Day and you have a blessed day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nanaof3! Welcome to the Forum and keep enjoying life...it's a beautiful thing!:-)

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. It is great to meet you. We are excited that you are joining us.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25