Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Yarn for sale??

Post Thanks / Like

Yarn for sale??

Would any of you happen to have yarn for sale?? Since I just recently started crocheting again after many years I really have no "stash" to speak of! If I want a new color for a square I have to buy a new skein of course I try and get it on sale and use coupons but I could sure use some small amounts! Just a thought since I'm alone this week and doing a lot of crocheting! Thanks have a great holiday weekend! Be safe!! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of yarn are you interested in?
    I am overloaded and would like to sell some at very reasonable cost.
    God bless

CrochetDee

Post Thanks / Like
    Really that would be awesome! I usually work with worsted acrylic I haven't worked with thread since I learned to crochet many years ago! I am doing the granny square exchange, and loving it! The bad thing is I don't want to always use the same yarns. Could you give me an idea of what you would be willing to sell and price per skein or 1/2 skein whatever! I'm not saying I wouldn't be interested in full skeins too cause I would just depends on what kind of yarn etc. do you have any bamboo yarn? Yes please get in touch with me thru pm or if you want I will send you my email. Thank you soooo much Dee I really appreciate any help you can give me :-) hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Glad to hear from you Winnie. I thik it would be easier if we worked through e-mail.
    Mine is djconstant41@gmail.com.
    God bless

CrochetDee

Post Thanks / Like

Yarn for sale??

Quote Originally Posted by CrochetDee View Post
    Hi, Glad to hear from you Winnie. I thik it would be easier if we worked through e-mail.
    Mine is djconstant41@gmail.com.
    Hi Dee did you get my email?
    Thanks, hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like

Reply to yarn for sale!

Check out the Good Will store in your area. Also Rummage & yard sales in your area.Sometimes they are good.!

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't found any at our Goodwill but intend on checking back. Thank you for replying have a good evening hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I had known a week ago, I just donated all my small balls of yarn to charity. I can send you some as I must start destashing soon. You can e-mail me at wildjf203@aol.com and we can talk about what you might like etc. Janet

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the post but Winnie is the one that wants yarn. I have sent her some but she might be interested in some more.
    God bless

CrochetDee

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    What color yarn are you looking for?