Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hello From PA

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Hello From PA

Hello Friends,
    I have been crocheting since I was 10. I'm 58 and starting to feel aching in my hands. Now I focus on baby sweaters, hats and American Girl dresses for my grand daughters. I know basic stitches and have problems with following fancy patterns. I have a Yorkie named Rocky and love to garden and baking. I am excited to join in the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello I am also from Pa. I am in Blue Bell Pa.....I have grandbabies also..but most of my crocheting is focused on blankets that is all I ever learned...looking to learn some new things....looking forward to making some new friends also....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sue welcome to crochet talk we are glad you have joined our group. I'm sure you will learn a lot of new things here I know I have! I see you are from Blue Bell, Pa. Is that where Blue Bell ice cream comes from? Are you close to Lancaster, Pa. We have always loved visiting Lancaster and then go to Hershey on the way home. I noticed we have another new member from Pa too, Marsha Jane maybe you two live close to each other. That would be great! Looking forward to getting to know you. Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Marsha Jane just saw your post and another new member from Pa names Sue. Good to have you join crochet talk if you need a refresher course or to learn the latest stitches this is the place to be! There are some very talented people here and they truly love to help others. Where in Pa do you live? I am in Lynchburg Va. Beautiful area mountains close by and ocean just a few hours away :-). Look forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your work?! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I crochet doilies. I have 5 birds
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa, hope this note finds you well! What are you plans for the weekend? You say you have 5 birds what kind? I love birds we always had parakeets when I was growing up! I spent a lot of spare time and crochet time sitting on the patio watching the birds (between stitches). Have a good day love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here as a member of Crochet Talk! Please make yourself at home here among crochet friends!

Hope you also have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Winnie! Peter and daghter left to the sea shore. I am at work. I plan to crochet. I have 2 lovebirds and 3 budgerigars. Have a good day == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. I have crocheted for over 0 some years. Where in Pa do you live. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    MarshaJane welcome and you've met a few allready I see. Glad to have you, share your favorites or ask question f neeting any. Stop by any group as we have several under Community upper Bar?