Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the invite :)

I'm not sure if I ever posted here, but I've been a member for a few months now, and enjoy "meeting" all of you I'm a newly retired cancer RN, and in giving a lot of thought for hobbies to keep me busy after retirement, I decided to return to crocheting. I'm beyond a "new" crocheter, but far from a great one Have mostly been making baby and adult afghans, but really want to make an heirloom tablecloth, and even to learn to do clothing items. I think You-tube is my favorite friend now, to learn all the new stitches. I really want to teach myself to knit, but think my true love is in crocheting. Love all needle arts! Can't think of a better hobby to do, now that I have a ton of time I have 2 grown children and one 12-year-old grandson, and live in Indiana. Will be great getting to know everyone!

2. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is nice to meet you and please make yourself at home here among friends! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. I like to make doilies, table runners and I made 13 tablecloths. I find crocheting very relaxing

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk. We are excited that you are joining us. Look around and enjoy meeting some really wonderful people.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25