Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hello everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Hello everyone

HI everyone:

My name is Lillibet Lugo and i am 53 live in Sherburne NY and well i am happy to be here and meet new friends.
    I have been crocheting since the age of 15.

I love to crochet numerous tyoes of items only i dont crochet thread items i could never get the hang of that..

I have a hubby and my babies are furbabies i have a miniature poodle that was a rescue and my pommeranian which i adopted at 7 months and she is 6 yeares of age now..

I love to crochet and love swaps ..

I have a Face book Group for crocheters that own furbabies... that group keeps me busy but i will try to be on here as much as i can as well...

Looking forward to making new friends and hello Eneida my long time friend thank you for telling me about this group..
    hugs to all
    Lillibet aka Moomooo

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I am Larisa addicted to doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Welcome! You are among some of the nicest people and everyone is very helpful! Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is nice to meet you and please make yourself at home here among friends! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, welcome, welcome to the Forum. So glad you joined us!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lillibet,

Welcome to the forum. We're all happy you have joined us here and hope you enjoy meeting everyone. This is a great place to be!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lillibet, and welcome you sound so cheerful so you should fit right in here, I'm new myself but so far it appears everyone is super nice and friendly, we lost out little fur-ball on Christmas morning, but still carry her deep in our hearts, we have 3 cats with us and cockatiels to keep us company. WElcome again and hope you find it enjoyable as I do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you are joining us. Look around and enjoy meeting all the great people here.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillibet View Post
    HI everyone:

My name is Lillibet Lugo and i am 53 live in Sherburne NY and well i am happy to be here and meet new friends.
    I have been crocheting since the age of 15.

I love to crochet numerous tyoes of items only i dont crochet thread items i could never get the hang of that..

I have a hubby and my babies are furbabies i have a miniature poodle that was a rescue and my pommeranian which i adopted at 7 months and she is 6 yeares of age now..

I love to crochet and love swaps ..

I have a Face book Group for crocheters that own furbabies... that group keeps me busy but i will try to be on here as much as i can as well...

Looking forward to making new friends and hello Eneida my long time friend thank you for telling me about this group..
    hugs to all
    Lillibet aka Moomooo
    Hi!! Lillibet!!

i am so happy that you joined this group!! I know that you will like it here as they use the same format that we like!! A lot of talented people here and very helpful. I have not been able to post or be more active yet, as I am in Utah..and ll these kids keeps me worn out!! and away from the computer!! (ha, ha) Will go back home in 3 weeks..

Welcome and happy crocheting!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. It will be nice to make friends with you