Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Darling Shrug Pattern

I have enclosed a picture of this shrug. I think it is done in crazy shell stitch but I have no idea how to do the pattern. It was just a picture in an ad. It had no credits or anything. I have searched on the web and can't find a thing. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    Darling Shrug Pattern-dscf9469-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I think this shrug is adorable - I have still not found a pattern for it, though. Maybe someone has seen one and will let us know! Otherwise, I will keep my eyes posted while I am searching patterns!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have almost completed one that I kind of made up from the picture, the crazyshell stitch and hopefully it will work. I have had to improvise to make my own pattern quite a lot and so don't know how the final result will look. Will see if my daughter ends up wearing it or not, LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of button should I do, I have never covered one so may leave the button off of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Glad you are taking a shot at creating something similar - love to see it when you are done. Here is an article on how to create a crochet button you might be interested in:

How to Crochet a Button | eHow.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I'll try this one, its cute!
    Last edited by crochetdeb; 03-19-2012 at 01:36 PM.