Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Jennifer Boland aka JBO and Jenmah to my 8 year old granddaughter

Hello to all of you. I love to crochet and just picked it up again last summer after 35 or so years ago. I also knitted back then but have not gotten back into this art. I will here in the near future. I make up most of my patterns and my specialty are hats. I have shown them at the Sean Christopher Gallery in the Short North area of Columbus. Ohio. This is near the Ohio Stat Unniversity and I also love the Buckeyes both football and basketball college, not professional.

I have a daughter, Emily, (Taylor's mom, my grandaughter) that is a dog groomer and both she and Taylor love all kinds of animals. My son, Ben just moved to Germany with his wife, Anja, and they are both artist.

I am working on some spring hats and ready to make sunhats, Kentucky derby hats, Easter hats, etc. Right now I am getting ready to crochet a Calia (sp) lily. I am hoping to show these items at the gallery hop next month. I crochet most everyday and am retired. I am married, in fact, today is is our 43rd anniversary.

I live in Westerville, OH 43081 area.
    Last edited by JBO; 02-22-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    JBO,

Hello and happy anniversary! Also, I would like to welcome you to the forums and look forward to hearing more about your crocheting projects and adventures. Maybe, sometime you could share some pictures with us on items you have created.