Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Introduction

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Introduction

Hello.
    I'm glad I found this site. I've been searching online for a one stop source of information, inspiration and interesting patterns. I guess I'd say I'm an experienced beginner who wanted to find a place that would help me learn to read patterns, try new stitches and engage my soul. I seem to have found it! I look forward to meeting all of you!
    I look forward to

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation new user here...

Hi, I am brand new here and love to crochet. At the moment I have several WIP's I am looking for the clay covers you make to put on your needles....My fingers are sore at night from the constant crocheting.. I heard that Hobby Lobby sells the clay, BUT alas there are none around here ( Owings Mills, Md.)

My neighbors daughter was just here and said she would look up in Chambersburg Pa. near where she lives for me.. Maybe I'll look on the internet and see if I can find it or perhaps Michaels' will sell it..

Happy crocheting to you all

Margie085

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Billi, glad to meet you welcome to crochet talk we are so happy you joined our group. Believe me you won't find a better group anywhere that will welcome you with open arms and do their best to help you anyway they can. I just started crocheting again recently and this site is a wonderful place to learn, meet new,wonderful people, and try new things!! I'm sure you will love it as much as we do. Look forward to getting to know you better :-) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Margie, Micheals should have the modeling clay, We don't have one near us here. When I got mine , it is a small square, it is called oven hardening modeling clay. It comes in a bunch of different colors. I think the square is only 2 oz. Call your store and ask them if they have it. It might save you a trip. It is written in a different language, I think it is German.
    I bought several cubes and found out I wasn't even going to use one of them And when you harden it in the oven it smells up the kitchen. I got 5 handles from one cube. Good luck.
    Margaret.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן