Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: groom bear

Post Thanks / Like

groom bear

Hi everybody
    I am looking for a bear groom pattern...I ahd it a long time ago and I have founf the bridal bear but just can't see to find her groom it had the black tux /pants and the top hat and it was from Annie's attic I think I will try and find the Bride one that I have a post it so you can get an idea but out friends are getting married in May so need to find this soon...
    thanks to all that can help me out.

footnote: I do not want to make the bears they will be store bought I just want the pattern for the clothes
    Last edited by louann; 02-22-2012 at 08:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Louann,

Hello - I have been looking for groom bear clothing which is crocheted. Is your bear the standard size bear? I am not really sure what the standard size would be. My thought would be to find a doll pattern which is larger?? I am not coming up with much yet in my searches for a groom bear outfit. Let me know - Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Louann,

Hello - I have been looking for groom bear clothing which is crocheted. Is your bear the standard size bear? I am not really sure what the standard size would be. My thought would be to find a doll pattern which is larger?? I am not coming up with much yet in my searches for a groom bear outfit. Let me know - Thanks!
    I did find one and when I found it I put it down (had pattern on paper) and now I can't find it again so when I do I will post the link for it...just to find it again in all my papers...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I found the pattern for the bride now see if I can get the groom here is the link to the pattern..You have to sign up to be able to download the pattern but it is free. I have done this one many times and I do the flowers in the wedding colors and it is always a big hit...this is the size of bear also I think it is 14inch

Bridal Bear
    Attached Images Attached Images groom bear-3460-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Louann,

This is a free pattern for a tuxedo, it might work on your teddy bear as it is for a 3 to 6 month old. Here is the link Cassie's Tiny Tuxedo & I will continue to try to find one for a bear, it would help if you could let us know what size bear you intend to use but I hope this one will work, if not please let me know. Your crochet friend Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    That is the one that I have here I want to put it on a 14inch bear I will try this one and see how it looks thanks for your help..
    Still post though if you find anymore ...thank you so much for helping me.