Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Fellow Crocheters

Hi, My name is Debbie and as you can tell I am a Newbie... I have been chrocheting for at least 40 years... My Aunt taught me and my husband has had just about every stitch of clothing crocheted. I crochet any thing from a string to bulky yarn. I always have a crochet hook in my purse... you never know when you have time to crochet...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Debbie,

It is nice to meet you! Glad to have you as a member! I can tell you love to crochet! What have been some of your latest crochet projects?

Post Thanks / Like
    Lately I've been on a shawl beinge, I've made dozens of them and gave them away.

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Starlight535/Debbie,

It's so nice to meet you . My name is Patti & I just joined this wonderful group myself a few days ago & I have found the most wonderful people on this site. I am also a crochetaholic, & I have been crocheting since I was 6 years old. My Mom & Grandma taught me & I am ever so greatful to both of them for teaching me this wonderful craft, I just can't seem to get enough. You are right about never knowing when you might have a chance to crochet, I have been known to even crochet a few stitches waiting at stop lights, in dr's offices while I am waiting & always had one project or another going while I was waiting on my children when picking them up from different events they were involved in. I love making all kinds of different patterns as it sounds like you do as well. Have you ever sold any of your crochet work or thought about entering your projects into the local county fairs? I have done both & it's fun & exciting, espically when you take home a 1st place ribbon. I am always on the lookout for new & exciting patterns & I collect not only old crochet patterns but hooks as well. I love going into antique shops & finding new little treasures from the past era's. What patterns do you find you most enjoy crocheting? I like so many different patterns I would have a hard time picking a favorite. I hope that you will enjoy your time here & I look forward to getting to know you. Happy crocheting, your crochet friend Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, Patti, I am not much of a Salesperson. I was a Realtor for 4 years and the Only house that I sold. Was the one I bought. So no I don't sell them..... I give them away.... I haven't tried to enter into any contests... I just love the Pineapple pattern... I have it on everything..... well I did ... I cleaned up my house on our last move and gave a slue of dollies away... ( Just so I could make new ones for the new house.)..