Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

looking for an older pattern

I am looking for a granny square potholder set with a plastic doll face chrocheted into the center of one of the squares, with a raised chrochet around the dolls face.
    Has anyone seen or heard of this pattern?

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this pattern but have not seen in a long time. I will see if I can locate it in some of my older stuff.

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I havem't seen the paticular pattern you asked about, but will look and see if I have oe in my older stuff also. I am also looking for a pattern for a baby bunting, its called a vertically striped bunting with a hood. I bought a book with that pattern in 1979, however I loaned the book to a friend and didn't get it back. I don't remember the name of the book that it came out of, but the golden hands pattern books sounds familar. I keep searching the net, but no luck so far.If anyone has this pattern or knows where it came from please let me know. kcbcmom

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking for the same pattern but the one I need is for a kids purse..

Post Thanks / Like
    This was how I taught my daughter to chrochet while she was a small child. She wanted tomake money to buy everyone a christmas gift and did so b7y making these and selling them to family & friends. She now would like to teach her girls how to chrochet and would like to use the same pattern. Like I told her I looked througfh all my old books and hand written patterns and could not find it. I am hoping someone will sill have this pattern in their stash of patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry that I didn't answer you right back, but I also checked my older stuff and did not find one for the bunting you are looking for, but I will certainly keep my eyes open for one.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sharonron, looking fo an old pattern

Mrs Claus Pot Holder | Free Patterns | Yarn

This probably isn't exactly what you were looking for, but it may give you an idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,
    I want to say I saw a similar pattern on the Maggie Weldon site. I think I saw one in the free patterns section the other day. You may also try Ebay. If you go to Ebay, search a seller by the name of "craftynetsails777", her name is Barb and she has become a good friend to me. She will try to find something for you and it doesn't matter to her whether she makes anything off it or not. She is very "good people".

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, I will check this out. I have been looking for that pattern for quite a while now. If I find it, I'll be doing the happy dance. Thanks again. kcbcmom

Post Thanks / Like

Doll face pattern: