Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: God loves me

Post Thanks / Like

Question God loves me

I am still looking for the blanket pattern that spells out god loves me and is made with single; double; popcorn(or cluster) stitch and has plain squares and ones with hearts on it and it is sewn together with a zig-zag stitch

Post Thanks / Like
    Beverly,

Here is a picture of the blanket I found on the internet. The problem is that I have been unable to locate a pattern for it. Is this the one you were looking for? Maybe someone has seen it?

God loves me

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I also found this one, but am searching for a pattern to go with the picture. This was a lion brand pattern, but unable to find the actual pattern.

God loves me

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes that is it. If anyone does have the pattern I would really appreciate getting a copy of it. I know it was in one of my hardbound books but I don't know which one and my book has come up missing. Thank you in advance,
    Beverly

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Beverly,

Which one is the one you are interested in? the multi-colored one, or the white one?

Post Thanks / Like
    The one from Lion Brand was dated 2009(I think) and they had it as a free pattern but no longer have the pattern. The one from Lion Brand is actually the one I was looking for, but I could adapt the other one!

Post Thanks / Like
    Either one, I can use my own colors for it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

If anyone has an old Lion Brand newsletter which was sent which is labeled 31470, it should be in this newsletter. I am unsure of the date?? This will be for the white one.

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be great

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Beverly & Barbara,

I have been looking all over for this pattern & haven't located it yet but I'm still working on it . I hate to ask but are you sure its from the lion brand site newsletter? I have went through their archives & don't see it listed as of yet but again I am still looking, & are you sure it was that newsletter 31470? Could it be under a different name or title then God loves me blanket? Is there anything else you can remember about the pattern, if so please let me know. I located a lady at crochetville that posted pictures of her finished blanket she had made but that was back in 2006 & I haven't joined so I am unable to contact her as of yet. Here is the link God Loves Me Baby Afghan - Crochetville but she didn't post the pattern only a picture so I was hoping someone here might have joined crochetville & could maybe obtain a pattern from her. It's the best I could do so far but I will keep working on this as now it's become a challenge to me to find it for you lol. I hope my next post will be better news, until then I'm sorry not to have found the pattern you are looking for but the hunt continues. Your crochet friend Patti