Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: deb2012

Post Thanks / Like

Question deb2012

I have been crocheting for many years off and on. I have decided to do my first craft show. I will be doing mainly baby booties. Help. I have no clue on how to price items and what else to make

Post Thanks / Like
    Deb2012,

Hello and welcome! What a great idea to do a craft show! In addition to booties, you could maybe make some bibs, diaper covers, and baby blankets. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I sell at Craft Fairs-mostly dolls, toys and games-all crocheted. Pricing is hard. Figure out how much it cost to make the item. Then look around in your area to see what other people are selling similar items for. You probably have somewhat of an idea what people will pay for things in your area-I think that's the most important thing. In some areas you may be able to get more than in other areas. If your prices are too high or too low, change the prices for the next Craft Fair. I am not an expert-there have been other posts on this forum about selling on this forum. I don't know the link but I'm sure somebody does! Good luck!