Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: pattern

Post Thanks / Like

pattern

I am looking for an old crochet pattern that looks like open fans going in different directions. Anyone have any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Susan2014; 04-11-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)

Was the pattern for a scarf, afghan, or another item? If you can provide us with more information, it would be helpful. You can also post pattern requests in this section of the forums:

http://crochettalk.com/pattern-requests/

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, you could try purple kitty.com they have a lot of pattern some are from years gone by.
    Good stitching.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. glad to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Mon-ami, There's an old old pattern that has big large shells turning left then the next row they are on the right . At one time I wanted to make it but couldn't get the hang of the way the shells went. I haven't seen a pattern for it in a long time. It is an afghan pattern. If I am thinking of the same thing the shells were different colors. It was in a Columbia Minerva book. I lost mine in a flood, the water was only 6 ins deep but anything on the floor had to be thrown out. The water came down off a hill but by the time it got to me it was mud. Maybe someone can tell us how to get that old a book. Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw one on Utube , a tutorial in spanish. At MilArt 27 or MilArt Maroquin called Shawl De Abanicos crochet parte 1de2. It looks just like what you described. I learn patterns on utube all the time , although its in spanish it goes slow and shows every step of the way, and repeats showing where you are on the project as a whole.