Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Ann Dunlap

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Ann Dunlap

Hi I am excited to be a part of this site. I love to crochet and right now am looking for a simple but yet somewhat fancy afghan to crochet. Does any one have any suggestions? Would be so thankful to hear from any one on this matter.
    Ann Dunlap

2. Likes Winnie2013, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey ann dulap welcome to crochet talk-----if you go into google or bing and put in free crochet patterns fr aftgans you should come up with right many--hope you find somthing you like

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ann, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you are joining us.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ann welcome to CT so glad you have joined us. I don't know of an afghan off hand but I'm sure someone will come along shortly that can help you find one. This is a great place to find patterns, help and friends!! Have a good night Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ann.
    Welcome to Crochet Talk.
    So as far as simple is concerned, does that mean that you only want to use a limited number of familiar stitches, familiar to you that is? If so, which stitches are you comfortable with or speedy at doing?
    By fancy, do you mean full of colors? Or to you mean full of lots of different textures? Do you want to have a bunch of smaller squares or rectangles sewn together or do you want stripes? By fancy, do you mean feminine and ruffly or lacey?
    Do you want to use it as a TV-watching blanket or a throw for the foot of a bed? or a lap blanket? or something else? I'll be happy to help you find something that works for you. Here are 5 possibilities? Do you like any of them?
    1:
    Ann Dunlap

2:
    Ann Dunlap

3:
    Ann Dunlap

4:
    Ann Dunlap

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Dunlap View Post
    Hi I am excited to be a part of this site. I love to crochet and right now am looking for a simple but yet somewhat fancy afghan to crochet. Does any one have any suggestions? Would be so thankful to hear from any one on this matter.
    Ann Dunlap

8. Likes Winnie2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ann. It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. I have crocheted for over 30 years. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like

Fancy but easy?

Hi Ann & Welcome! I suggest any afghan with a stitch you like and are comfortable with. For me the " fancy" secret is a fantastic border / edging. I see that Charles has given you some wonderful ideas. Please let CT know what you decide to make. Happy Hooking!

Post Thanks / Like
    Charles. I love your afghans. I love the first one and the free pattern