Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: HI

Post Thanks / Like

Post HI

HI my name is Joan Holmes I am 58 years old I have been crocheting ever since I was a little girl I work full time at a nursing home as a nursing assistant I have been working as a cna for over 20 years I try to find time to crochet for my residents when I can I just love to find a quiet corner and crochet but unfortunately that is not all that easy my idea of a good time is to find a quiet place and crochet by the fire place. I hope to get a chance to read all the wonderful things in this forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! ANd welcome! I worked in a nursing home while I was in high school and nursing school. I know how much the residents love home-made things. It's great that you do that. I never thought of making things for nursing home residents!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Joan,

Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to meet you and it is very encouraging to hear about your desire to create crochet projects for the residents! I am sure you will enjoy reading the forum posts as you have time. Love to hear from you about more of your crochet adventures when possible.