Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

Hello
    my name is Christy and I am trying to find a pattern for the wedding afghan
    I love to crochet and I do knit a little.

I need to find and have this afghan done by April I would appricate any help

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Christy,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! Here are some ideas for a wedding afghan.

This one does not have a picture but is a double ring afghan:

Crocheted Patterns

This one is a wedding blanket:

Wedding Rings Blanket | crochet today

Here are a few more:

Wedding Ring Quilt Crochet Pattern | Red Heart

Wedding Afghans Fit for Royalty | FaveCraftsBlog

Wedding Ring Bedspread | AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you for replying most appricated

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Christy!

Welcome to the forum! Are you looking for a particular pattern that's called THE wedding afghan or some ideas for A wedding afghan?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti Hale View Post
    Hi Christy!

Welcome to the forum! Are you looking for a particular pattern that's called THE wedding afghan or some ideas for A wedding afghan?
    Hi Patti
    Yes that is what i am looking for. I saw it in blue and white and no rings

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, for being so dense and putting my two sense in.LOL!

If you're saying yes the links that Barbara gave you was what you were looking for then, great!
    If you were saying yes, you were looking for a pattern called The Wedding afghan, then I'm sorry. I Googled for a while and couldn't find one called The Wedding afghan or a blue and white wedding afghan but I did find several wedding afghan patterns.

If you haven't found what you're looking for, could you tell me some other search term to use like the kind of stitch?

Post Thanks / Like

Wedding Afghan

It is called crochet wedding afghan and the picture of it is on chetcro.com/free-crochet-wedding-afghan-pattern but i cannot download pattern not sure how

I have spent hours looking for this pattern

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by clc1961; 02-17-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    No wonder you didn't know how to download the pattern, lol! The only link on that site was one try to get you to download software or click on their google ad sense ads. This website is a total ripoff--it basically steals pictures from other sites and SAYS it has crochet patterns on it so that people searching for patterns will come there and in an effort to try to download the pattern will click on the ads!! I feel like reporting the fool ;-)

I was able to find the website where it was originally posted by looking at the file name of the picture and found it at the link below from a 2008 post by a member who was showing off the afghan they made as a wedding gift. Sorry, but it does not have a pattern attached because she made it up. You could TRY contacting this member in the comments or possibly clicking on her profile and see if she could help you--that is if she's still at that site. Like I said this was from 2008! Sorry, best I can do for you.

Crocheted Afghan - Denim Blue with White Bow Overlay - CraftStylish

Post Thanks / Like
    Another thought would be to ask the crochet editor on that site to help you or leave comments other places on the website.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know how this was made? (We probably have people on here that could look at it and tell us. If this doesn't work putting it here, might have to post a new thread to get their attention.

The blue part doesn't look too hard--it's the white part that has me stumped.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hello-afghan_blue_lg-jpg