Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Wink brand new and gets confused easily..lol

Someday I hope to be able to read a pattern without getting so confused.

2. Likes N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Nancy, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you are joining us. Look around and enjoy.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey nancy49 welcome to crochet talk----i have been crocheting for 100 yearsl-lol. Some patterns are confusing I know I stil get confused--you have a good day bettybee--just keep trying it will work out ok

Post Thanks / Like
    Nancy We all get confused some more then others But I never give up! yes I do and just take step by step and we are hereto help. just be clear to what it is. If you can put the are on here of area you need help in. Hugs Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Just so you know Nancy, sometimes it's the patterns that are at fault. I edit patterns as a p.t. job and I usually find more than one error, but free patterns typically aren't edited, so, well, that says it all. We all like to help each other out here, so any pattern confusion you have, please share it and we'll support you. Welcome here!
    Quote Originally Posted by nancy49 View Post
    Someday I hope to be able to read a pattern without getting so confused.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can always post whatever you find confusing and we can try to talk you through it.

9. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I find that reading pattern aloud to myself can help. Just be sure you don't scare your family-they may think you have gone bonkers! LOL!

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Nancy! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    You are not alone it will get easier. I have been crocheting for 50 years and I still have to go to my stich chart now and then because I can't remember how to do the stich. LOL at my age I just call it a senior moment LOL
    In the past month I learned 2 stiches I have never used before -- the X stich some call it the cross over stich -- the Front post back post. I love them both so pretty.

14. Likes N/A liked this post