Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

New kid on the block

HI,
    I was so glad to stumble upon this site. Hopefully I will come often to get to know several people and learn more about crocheting and knitting as well.
    I've been crocheting since I was about 15 and am now 56. I've recently picked up the knitting needles again and am having a new liking for knitting.
    Have a blessed day!

2. Likes N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes N/A, SheilaMayT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Larisa.
    I love to crochet and have made lots of doilies myself. Most have been given as gifts, even ones that I had intended to keep for me. lol. I also love to crochet bookmarks and have given many many away. They bring a smile every time.
    Have a great rest of your day!

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome SheilaMayT nice to meet you. Bookmarks yes I need to get some made. Gave mine to Donation Box I send off for Shut ins and Driver came back at 4pm and asked if they are hard to do, gave him a few patterns and 2 needles as his Mother 89yrs would love to do them to help. I gave him 5 more so now I have None. God Bless you Keep on Knitting crochet!!

Susan MJ

8. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sheila good to have you join our site! You will love it here it's a wonderful place to be. Ask questions, find patterns or just make new friends it's all here!! Where are you located? I am in central Va. Have a blessed day. Winnie

10. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sheila, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you will be joining us. Look around and enjoy.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    There are so many new members I can't remember all the names .... so I will just say Hello! and Welcome! to each and everyone of you.... hope you like us well enough to stay a long time. Make yourself at home and we hope to see pictures of your projects whenever you can post some. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ShielaMayT how are you? Nice to meet you. I love to Crochet but I tried knitting and I only made two things a shell and prayer shawl but I was not having fun doing it. But I Crochet a lot of things made quite a few prayer shawls and other things. I get kits from Annie's Hooks and Needle Club. She sends me a lot of nice things to make and they are fun. But I am going to try Tunisian Crochet I got the hooks to do it just got to get it done. Right now I am making a Puff Stitch Purse. But anyway Welcome and hope you love it here like I do. Been Crocheting for a few years now did not for 31 years because due to illness but back at it again. You take care

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. You will make a lot of friends here. I am a avid crocheter