Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

New Member from KY

Hello! ALL!
    I am a 72 yr old retired old lady that is legally blind and have taken up my crocheting again after 35 yrs away in the working world. My grandmother taught me to crochet by sight back then so I look, I see and I try! I love wooleaters as I've made many king/queen blankets and covers for the couch over the yrs. I love bright colors... anything different in stitch and style. Hope to see more photos of your work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Silver Wings, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you are joining us. Looking forward to seeing your work also.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

3. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much, Debbie. I'm looking forward to meeting new people with ideas to crochet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much for your help, Barbara! I've been looking at Crochet Talk for some time and feel I already know some of the ladies.......I must correct that to crocheters for I do remember seeing a gentleman's posting.

8. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! kl1000! I've seen your dollies and they are beautiful but i can't see well enough to crochet that small. My grandmother made many as I was growing up and all so full and lacy! Be looking for more of your beauty's on line.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are more then welcome. We will do all we can to help with any questions you might have.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

11. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for kind words about doilies... I do not have time for crocheting... only at week-end. I have started new doily today == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Silver Wings and welcome to Crochet Talk! This is a wonderful forum with many kind and helpful members!

14. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post