Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

pattern for toy sailboat

does anyone happen to have or ever seen a crochet pattern for like a toy sailboat?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Robin,

Have you seen this crochet pattern for sailboats?

PLAYTHINGS · Crochet | CraftGossip.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I think its Barbara, I couldn't get to the sailboat, can you get to it??? I saw the picture, but it wouldn't let go it... its perfect I would love it , thank you trying to help me...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I am sorry - the link does not work for some reason which should provide the pattern. Let me look and see if I can find something else similar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

It was very difficult for me to find this one link. I am not good at creating patterns for things. I wonder how hard it would be to create a pattern for this based on the picture.

Do any of the members create crochet patterns? If so, would you take a look at the picture in the link above and let us know what you think? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello again,

I also left a comment on site where the picture was found. I asked if there is anyway to get the pattern. Hopefully, the site owner watches the comments left on site.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you, I left a comment too, not sure if it was in the right place. I have no idea how to make patterns up (lol) wishe I did.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Crafty Anna's blogspot where you guys left the comment? I believe that is where the pattern came from but from my searches, could not find it so it may have been deleted. But if you're looking for patterns for toys, this place is AMAZING. She has such CUTE stuff plus. Maybe she would put the pattern back up?

CraftyAnna