Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Older issues of Crochet World Omni books, or the like?

I have a lot of the older mags, and have found that I am not seeing a mag that has a pattern in that I really want.
    Does someone out there have the Crochet World Omni book for Summer of 1985> Looking for the Frog Pottie Peeker pattern by Agnes Russell, was a series in those mags at that time.
    Anyone?
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

2. Likes clara lierman liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet Pattern Central - Free Frogs & Toads Crochet Pattern Link Directory this is a site that has several frog patterns, but didn't see the name pottie peeker. Can you describe the pattern a bit? It might be found under a different name some where.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry to say I am waiting a pic from someone who has this book, on ETSY of course, but she agreed to do a picture, so I know what I am seeking. Will take some time yet, as she is quite busy right now, I am not going anywhere, so am just patiently waiting on that. Will come back with the pic when I get it.
    Thanks for your interest.
    Shaddy

5. Likes clara lierman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I searched for the frog one, couldn't find it, but then I searched her name, and this is the only thing I found, it is a puppy pottie peeker, not a frog one, but it is by the same author, and this is a free pattern.

Ravelry: Pottie Peeker Puppy pattern by Agnes Russell

I just recently started subscribing to Crochet World, so I don't have any older issues, sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the whole listing of hers for pottie peekers, just missing the frog, wouldn't ya know it. So tickled you have joined the ranks of CW. I am quite senior, but grew up with that magazine, started in 74 I think, and I was trying to teach myself to crochet. I love that mag, and has such a variety of items, you are sure to find a pattern you want to make, most issues, and I used to keep them all physically, but have run out of room. As a collector of sorts, I love the old thread things, so concentrated mostly on Magics, Decoratives, OldTimeCrochet, my collection of vintage booklets, as well as Annie's newsletters, pattern clubs, hooked on crochet and a couple more, I only hope someone will appreciate what I have amassed when the time comes to disperse the estate, but I won't know, will I? Daughter has promised to see it is well cared for, even tho she quilts, so assume it will go the route of ebay. Not my worry after while, but do love those old patterns. Thanks for your response, and appreciate your interest.
    Shaddy
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this pattern, but can't find how to print it. Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure what you are responding to , which pattern are you looking for? Ask away, surely someone can help ya.
    Shaddy
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking at the potty peeker pattern. I would love to make one for my granddaughter's bathroom.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have some of the Older Crochet World mags, I will look and see if I have what you are looking for.