Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: cherokee2456

Post Thanks / Like

Smile cherokee2456

Hello Everyone, my name is Christina and I am true lover of all the crafts. Especially Knitting, Crochet, needlepoint, cross stitch, and embroidery. I also love to sew. I love meeting new people and making new friends wherever I go, I hope to make many friends here and I thank you all for your warm welcomes.This is where I will have the pleasure of meeting fellow crafters and possibly learn from others as well as hopefully share some things in the world of crafts, especially crocheting and knitting. I have been crocheting since I was 12 y.o. and taught myself to knit at the age of 36. I am now 57 and I love both with a passion, these two skills are my relaxation.
    Last edited by cherokee2456; 03-26-2014 at 11:50 AM.

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Christina happy to see you have joined our group this is a wonderful group of extremely talented crochet, knit and other crafters. Some of the pics that they post amaze me. I love to crochet but am not in the league as most on here. I love it though and people are terrific to help. I am sure you will love it too :-) welcome!! Winnie

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Christina, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group we are excited that you are joining us. Looking forward to seeing your projects.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Christina! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi cherokee2456. Glad you joined the forum. You will make friends and find all kinds of patterns. I am a avid crocheter for over 30 years. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey cherokee2456 welcome to crochet talk