Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Betty P.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Betty P.

Hello and Happy Valentines Day, I'm Betty , I hope to learn how to Crochet. First I'm going to have to buy the materials, and I hope to get that done very soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Betty,

Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to meet you! Crocheting is a very rewarding and relaxing experience once you learn the basics. I am sure you will do just fine!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Betty, well to the group and to the crochet world. If you have an AC Moore near you, they have an Awards program that for every $200.00 you spend they will send you a coupon for $10.00. Personally, I wish I could find a place that sold bulk yarn, but so far no luck. Have a great Valentines Day. Diana

Post Thanks / Like

To Thread:

I have a problem with getting the attachment on the email to open, can you help me? I tried to open with the PDF and it tells me something is wrong with the attachment. I don't know how to fix it. If it can't be fixed I will have to unsubscribe. Thank You. Betty P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Betty,

It is best to view the threads within the forums at www.crochettalk.com. Everyone's computers are different and not sure what the issue may be.