Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Crocheters

My name is Louise Severance...I'm 78 yrs. old and live in upstate NY. I'm married to a great guy and we have 5 children, 13 grandchildren and 2 gr. granddaughters.
    I have been crocheting since my mother taught me to crochet lace on hankies many years ago. I have made many projects but I really prefer to make afghans. Through the years, I have made at least 50 afghans for family and friends. I am now looking for a wedding afghan for a granddaughter who will be married next year. I have made many but am looking for something unusual.

l am so glad to have found this website and look forward to sharing ideas and patterns with other crafters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey louise----welcome to crochet talk

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Louise, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you are joining us. Look around and Enjoy.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

4. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Louise! It s me Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!

Here are some wedding crochet options including afghan options for you:

Wedding Crochet | AllFreeCrochet.com

Crochet Pattern Central - Free Wedding Crochet Pattern Link Directory

Wedding Ring Quilt Crochet Pattern | Red Heart

7. Likes determined_to-crochet, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Louise, , W/C 2 CT.. It's very nice 2 meet U. If U have any questions, pls. do not hesitate 2 ask. It would B my pleasure 2 assist U... It sounds like you are a very busy woman. I'm sure your afghans are just beautiful.. How lucky for your family to have such cherished items . Teresa

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Barbara, TY for the sites you shared.. They are truly beautiful items that will make such thoughtful gifts... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Barbara for sharing the sites for wedding projects. I am specifically looking for a pattern for a white wedding afghan...something soft and cuddly according to my granddaughter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Louise and welcome to Crochet Talk!

12. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise Severance View Post
    My name is Louise Severance...I'm 78 yrs. old and live in upstate NY. I'm married to a great guy and we have 5 children, 13 grandchildren and 2 gr. granddaughters.
    I have been crocheting since my mother taught me to crochet lace on hankies many years ago. I have made many projects but I really prefer to make afghans. Through the years, I have made at least 50 afghans for family and friends. I am now looking for a wedding afghan for a granddaughter who will be married next year. I have made many but am looking for something unusual.

l am so glad to have found this website and look forward to sharing ideas and patterns with other crafters.
    Did you see the one by imj9scrochetj9?