Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: First timer

Post Thanks / Like

First timer

Hello and God bless!!

My name is Tina, aka, Mimi0305. I am very new to crochet and have so much to learn! I did learn to chain, and single and double crochet about 30 years ago and did nothing but a few dishcloths. Recently, I decided to get online and learn how to do something besides a dishcloth and boy have I been bit by the crochet bug!!! You could even go so far as to say I have become passionate!!!

While searching the web I found CrochetTalk. I am SO thankful to whomever started this website!!! Everyone seems so nice and supportive. Really like a group of very good friends!! So very honored and excited to be a part of something as wonderful and amazing!!!

2. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Tina, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are very excited that you are joining us. I have only been crocheting over a year now and I Love It. I have found so many things I want to make so I will stay busy for a longggggggg time. LOL! Stop by to chat anytime.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa addicted to doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Mimi, W/C 2 CT.. It's very nice 2 meet U. If U have any questions, pls. do not hesitate 2 ask. It would B my pleasure 2 assist U... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Tina. Glad you joined our group You will learn a lot here