Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Greeting from Maine!

This is my first time to post to any site. I'm a self-taught crocheter. I like to do both yarn and thread projects. Recently I've been making baby blankets for the Linus Project. I'll enjoy reading about your projects and hopefully pick up some pearls here and there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you! I am Barbara and live in Oklahoma! I am sure you will find alot of inspiration here! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reply Barbara. We're actually born and bred Kansans...Moved this way to retire closer to my family. I look forward to learning from the group!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ihasenbank View Post
    Thanks for the reply Barbara. We're actually born and bred Kansans...Moved this way to retire closer to my family. I look forward to learning from the group!
    We are in NE Oklahoma! We are only 20 minutes away from Missouri and Kansas, depending on which highway you take!

Post Thanks / Like

MIdwest

We're from Topeka...but did live 30 miles south in Lyndon on HWY 75...so we were close to you! It's a small world.