Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Just wanted to say hi

Good Morning All. I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Denine I am a stay at home mom of five girls. Babysit a little boy three days a week and on weekends I tend bar two nights a week every other weekend. I also run a snack stand during the summer months. I am a cheer mom and advise.

I love to crochet and am learning knitting. (which is quite a battle for me). I live in Ringwood, NJ in a lake community and one of the other lake members and I thought it would be a great idea to organize a weekly knitting and crocheting class. We are called the Skyline Lake Hookers and we meet every Monday evening. We are working on various projects for those in need.

I look forward to meeting everyone here. Thank you1

2. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Denine! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Denine, Wow, it sounds to me that you are a busy woman.. You have a Blessed life and are a blessing to your family and friends.. Also, I would like to w/c you to CT.. It's very nice to meet you.. If there is any thing I can help you with, pls. do not hesitate to ask... Teresa

6. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Denine, it is great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. We are excited that you are joining our wonderful group. You sound like you still busy. Enjoy and stop by to chat anytime.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to CT! You will find great inspiration and help here! I am also starting a crochet class at my Church, trying to get the time and day in order so that we can start the lessons etc., and we, too, will be donating the items made {hats for cancer patients, and more}. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Glad you joined our wonderful forum