Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Debbie from Michigan

Hi everyone, my name is Debbie aka LiliBugsNana, refering to my almost 2yr old granddaughter. Who now has a 7 month old sister, we call her bubbles :-) I live in holland Michigan with hubby and pets. I love to crochet and learning a bit about knitting. My family love's when i bake yummy goodies more then anything. Due to health reasons I canno longer work outside of the home, so i decided it was time to start some new crochet projects fro the family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie and welcome to Crochet Talk from Arizona! You will find that there are many wonderful and helpful members on this site!
    Again, welcome to the forum!

3. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Debbie, it is great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. We are excited that you have joined our wonderful group. Look around and enjoy meeting some really wonderful and friendly people.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Debbie, It's nice to w/c you to CT. Your grandchildren sound adorable. They are a Blessing. I lived in Chesterfield for 12 years.. I loved it so much.. It's probably my fav. place I ever lived.. There's just nothing like Mi. Friends, food and places to go.. I hope to return very soon... Also, If there is anything I can do to assist you, pls. don't hesitate to ask... Teresa

7. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group! Holland, MI? I've seen lots of posts from Mlive on FB, showing all the snow. Plus I have family around Port Huron/St. Clair area and I used to live on Lake St. Clair. Hope you've had a huge yarn stash to help you through all the snowy days! Look forward to pics of your projects! I've been in FL almost 41 years so like seeing snow in pics but don't miss shoveling at all. <grin>

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi LiliBugsNana,
    I live in Holland, Michigan too! Nice to have you with us on crochet talk!
    Jean Marie