Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: New to Crochet

Post Thanks / Like

Wink New to Crochet

Hi everyone, my name is Leah and I am a beginner to crochet. My first project is a ribbed hat. After starting over about 5 times, I finally got it!! LOL I am almost finished with the hat and it is turning out great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Leah,

Welcome to the group! Anytime I am working with a new pattern, it usually takes me a time or two to really have a good outcome! Looking forward to hearing more about your project!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Leah!
    Congratulations on making your first hat! I crocheted for several years before I ever attempted a hat so you are quite advanced for a beginner in my eyes! All I did before joining this forum is make flat things that didn't have to fit, lol! But this Christmas I made hats for everyone in my family, so see how much help this forum can be? ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patti,

I think my tenacity is what keeps me going.... even it I have to take apart the project I'm working on more than once. LOL!
    My biggest problem misinterpreting the pattern. I've joined a local crochet group and am looking forward to meeting with fellow crocheters and learning from them. Have a great Monday! -- Leah

5. Likes Barbara G., Patti Hale liked this post