Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Tree of Life in Filet Crochet

Hi. I have been looking for an old pattern for several years now and am hoping you might be able to help. The pattern was sent free with an order of supplies (maybe Annies Attic) back in the eighties or nineties. I called it Tree of Life, but I don't know if that was it's actual name. It depicts a tree in the middle with two people under it, a boy on one side, girl on the other, with a nice border. I made this pattern several times for wedding gifts and it was a smash hit. I would love to find it again if at all possible. I have a few patterns (crochet and plastic canvas) to trade and am willing to pay a fair price for it, of course. If you have it or can refer me to a website or person to contact, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

I did some searching and I don't think I found exactly what you are looking for. But this resource may be helpful in creating the tree portion of the pattern what you need:

Free Filet Crochet Charts and Patterns: Filet Crochet Tree C

I will also keep my eye at for what you are needing. Other members will be checking in and out and may also have more of what you need. :0)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!

Thank you all for your lovely welcomes and replies. I can't figure out yet how to reply to each message LOL so I will thank you here for now for taking time out of your busy schedules to look for the Tree of Life pattern. I succeeded in finding it a couple of years ago--A woman sent me a picture of the pattern, but I was never able to contact her again after that.

Anyway, perhaps if we all keep looking it will turn up. I am trying to resurrect my pattern and craft supplies since I lost them in a nasty divorce (long, ridiculous story ), but what I do have (crochet and plastic canvas) I am certainly happy to share if anyone needs something.

I will keep checking in here either way--the people here are so nice!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was finally able to get my hands on the Tree of Life pattern I was looking for on Ebay yesterday.....of course then I got a message from one of the people on this forum that she had it too...LOL I know there were a number of you looking through patterns, both your own and online and I am very grateful for all your efforts. I'll bee keeping my eye on other requests and hope I can do the same for someone. Thank you all!

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! Glad you found the pattern you were looking for! Now you'll have to share your finished project with us! Of course there's no hurry on that! Good luck!

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Tora-Lynn...I found this pattern for sale on craftsy.com. It's called Tree of Life but isn't exactly the one you mentioned you were looking for, but it's a lovely pattern (at least in the picture it is! LOL). Can you send me a link to where you found the pattern you mentioned? I'd love to purchase a pattern like you mentioned. And as someone else mentioned, please post pics when you complete the progress...and maybe "as you go along" pics, as well.

Pattern search results