Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  53
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: Good morning

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning

Good morning...new person to the group. Hope to chat later. Have a great Friday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello joyyyy, it is great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. We are very excited that you are joining our wonderful group. Look around and enjoy meeting some really great people. We are like one big happy family here so if you have any questions we will to all we can to answer them. Hope to talk soon. Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

3. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you

Nice to get such a warm welcome. Will apologize early as I am at work and sneaking this in. A little about me. From Minnesota. New to crocheting thou my mom and grandmother taught me when I was so very young. Self teaching myself to knit through youtube. My passion ks counted cross stktch and have been doing that for 30+ years.

That is a little about me. Will try and come back when I can.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Joyyyyy, I have to admit, I too love counted cross stitch.. I don't do it as much any more but I do love them. Also , I would like to welcome you to this great site.. It's nice to meet you.This is a place where you will find the friendliest and helpful members. So with that said, If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. Enjoy ... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.....maynot get much done at work....keep hearing pings and have to check it out. Will try and get my profile filled in today also

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey joyyyy, you are more then welcome. We here are one big happy family and we always will do all we can to answer any questions that you may have. I too have done cross stitch but never could really get into it. Before I started learning to crochet a little over a year ago I was doing a lot of plastic canvas. Then one day I was looking on Pinterest and came across a site that teaches how to crochet so I started watching videos on YouTube.

Talk soon. Debbie

8. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    By family and friends if have acquired the name "pinterest queen". I am addicted and now with crocheting and knitting there are two more boards. I havent done much by way of knitting. Think I am intimidated by it but I am going to knit myself a sweater...found a pattern that is done all in one piece.

Post Thanks / Like
    There for a while I was on Pinterest all the time just looking at anything I could find. Not on there that much now since I try to crochet every chance I get. I thought about trying knitting but decided on crocheting for now. Right I'm getting ready to crochet my husband a pair of half finger gloves and also do a few pot holders for our kitchen. Are you crocheting anything now?

Debbie

11. Likes determined_to-crochet, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes.....I am doing a baby sweater. I just look at patterns and see whet I like and go from there. I sm trying to do a pair of shoes but not doing too good on that. Did a pair of socks and to my dismay that came out two different sizes. Lol

13. Likes determined_to-crochet, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right. Before I found this great site I was looking on Pinterest at anything that was crochet related and I have a board I pin them to if I am wanting to do them. LOL! So right now I have ALOT. LOL! I have not tried baby shoes or socks yet. Maybe I'll try socks as my next project.

Debbie

15. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post