Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Hello to my new crocheting friends!

I am new to posting here. I have really enjoyed reading a lot of the threads that are posted and looking forward to seeing more! I love crocheting very much. I crochet just about anything - doilies, runners, bowls, dragons, teddy bears, hats, mittens, scarves, afghans, toe warmers, dresses, prayer shawls - well you get the picture. I love learning new stitches. I think the more complicated the more interesting the pattern is to me. As well as vintage patterns! Teaching myself to do tatting (which is just amazing to me - very surprised not to see many people tatting now a days).
    I am a mother of 4 (one daughter (oldest) and three boys), 4 grandchildren (two boys and two girls). I am retired - worked for a local newspaper where I ran the office and sold ads.
    Well, I will stop now because if I told all now I wouldn't have anything to tell you later!
    Really am looking forward to making new friends here and sharing my work with the group.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this!
    Keep on Hookin' n Cookin'
    Danita (Dani) Cronin
    South Paris, ME

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello CrochetingNanaOfFive, it is really great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. We are very excited that you are joining our wonderful group. We are hoping that you will share your projects with us soon. Look around and enjoy the site. There are a lot of great people here. Again we are excited to have you in our group. Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Dani hello again I thought I would call you Dani I like that. You have a nice Big Family I see. You tackle any thing Thats great.
    We have several ladies who Tat a little and 1 I know of Tats a whole lot, Earring & neclaces I bought from her. So much fun
    looking . Lots of Patterns & Videos Ive seen on-line. Have a great week end. Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It s nice to meet you =I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes CrochetingNanaOfFive liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk! We are excited to have you here as a member! Please feel free to share with the members about your crochet adventures, or if you have any questions! This is a wonderful group of people we have on site! Thanks for joining us!

7. Likes CrochetingNanaOfFive liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya crocheting nana of five.. It seems that you have a very busy, fulfilling life.. Awesome, That's a Blessing.
    Also,
    Please allow the members and I to welcome you to Crochet talk.. I find this is an extrememly friendly and caring site. If there is anything that we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to ask.. Enjoy... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our wonderful forum! Enjoy as you are among some of the most talented friends that I've ever met online!

10. Likes CrochetingNanaOfFive liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Danita and welcome to Crochet Talk! I very much enjoyed reading your introduction post! You sound like a wonderful and fun grandma and lady! I'm looking forward to viewing your work and reading more of your posts!
    Again, welcome to the forum!